- International students now contribute $60m a year to Hawke’s Bay economy
Hawke’s Bay is booming off the back of an international student spike, with the latest figures revealing they now contribute an annual $60 million into the region’s economy.
- Destination Hawke’s Bay: Interview interview Learning Hawke’s Bay Chair, Di Carter, and Regional Manager, Wenhua Yang
This week, we interview Learning Hawke’s Bay Chair, Di Carter, and Regional Manager, Wenhua Yang, about the association’s activities to promote the New Zealand region as a study destination.
- Bay’s Education Haven Step Closer
A membership organisation which aims to promote Hawke’s Bay as an international education destination has been approved by the Department of Internal Affairs to be registered as both a charity and incorporated society – the first of its kind in the country.
- Hawke’s Bay aims to attract more international students
Learning Hawke’s Bay, a regional association of international education-focused institutions in New Zealand, has been approved to become a charity and incorporated society, measures which it said would help it to operate more effectively in promoting the area as a study destination.
- International students welcomed to Hawke’s Bay
The international Race Relations Day saw more than 200 students from abroad welcomed at a special ceremony in Napier on Wednesday.
- New Regional Manager appointed for Learning Hawke’s Bay
Recently appointed Regional Manager for Learning Hawke’s Bay Wenhua Yang is committed to increasing the region’s profile for international students.